Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Date with my boy.



I wanted to title this, A date with my baby, but he surely isn't a baby anymore. He has grown into the funniest little boy ever. Of course I would say that, I am a little bias. I was able to get grandma to babysit the little one and Ryan and I hopped in the car and headed to the movies to see The Princess and the Frog, very cute movie.  Afterward we went right next door to Coldstone, yummmmm. I was a good girl adn didn't get any of my own. However, Ryan was nice enough to give me a bite or two. :) We had a great time together, time we don't often have. I couldnt' pick just one picture so here are three to enjoy.




This last picture is just funny because he ALWAYS puts objects infront of his face when I am trying to get a photo. He thinks it funny and quickly asks to see the picture ust after I have snapped it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day...my fave picture is the one with his tongue out. Even though his face is not completely in the photo it balances so well! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am certainly not a professional adn don't have one of those fancy cameras lol.

    ReplyDelete